Deal Antoine from strength

I don't like the Knick deal, and unless we get equal value to fill a real need -we should not deal Toine.

This will be a real important year for #8. He is not getting his extension(if ever) until next year is over. How he

integrates himself with the evolving development of a changing team (Ainge's vision) will have a direct bearing on

his future marketability. With all his warts, I just cannot see trading a player of Antoines ability before seeing him

perform during his contract year. If he can't change his game ( go inside, rebound) he's not getting a new deal

from the Celtics or anyone else. I think that Antoine can see the writing on the wall and realize that his

free-wheeling days are over, that there is a new sherriff in town. He'll be worth more as an expiring contract and
if

he can adapt his ego with the new regime, we might see some results. Antoine always plays hard and he's got a lot

at stake- Lets see if it benefits the Celtics before we deal him for less than he's worth.

Michael A. DiZio