Walker for Sprewell = Disaster

Absolutely terrrrrrrrrible trade as Bill Walton would say. Who then would
play PF? Battie? Who then would play C? Blount with Bruno as the only back-up?
Would we then be a running team? Sure, but also the absolute worst rebounding
team in the NBA meaning not a whole lot of running to be had.  That's not even
getting into the whole "I don't want Sprewell on my team ever" argument. We're
so quick to get rid of AW that we'd take Latrell Freakin' Sprewell???? Wow. I
guess Billy and Whitey Bulger weren't available.

The Kurt Thomas suggestion isn't bad, but it isn't exactly good either.
Nothing shows that he's a good finisher in an uptempo game and while we gain
rebounding we lose scoring and the other guy to draw defenders from Pierce.

I guess the bottom line is I hope neither of these trades happen.