One other draft tidbit

Wolves wanted Troy Bell at 26; maybe West was right to
deal.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/sports/basketball/nba/minnesota_timberwolves/6194534.htm

This article also says Minny wants "a defensive-minded
swingman." Seems to me they passed up a prime
opportunity for one in Josh Howard. Pair him with
Cassell and you've got a nice new backcourt. It's hard
for me to believe Nudie Dudie is going to persuade KG
that management wants to win now.

One unrelated note, re the Knicks/Celtics chatter:
Kurt Thomas is a decent guy to do the dirty work, but
notice that he's actually smaller than Antoine by
about 10 pounds and has only marginally better
rebounding numbers (7.9/g vs 7.2/g). He is a much
better shot-blocker and, of course, owns much higher
shooting percentages.

And is Sweetney an appreciably better player at this
point than Brandon Hunter? They're nearly identical in
size and put up very similar numbers. Not sure
Sweetney's the player we'd want in exchange for
Walker.