Walker and Perkins

Antoine will thrive under Ainge's system!  I do think Ainge has a vision that Wallace and the others lack.  Ainge has played the game and coached the game of basketball.  I do not think Ainge will trade Walker until he has given Walker an opportunity to prove himself.

Remember Ainge gave Walker strict guidelines of expectations for the 2003- 2004 season.

I strongly agree with the drafting of Perkins.  Perkins would have been a lottery pick next year.  He can gain experience in Memphis or in Boston.  It really boils down to who has the better coaches?  Memphis or Boston.  Ainge is putting together pieces of puzzle and we should be grateful!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!