RE: Perkins

At 04:12 PM 6/27/2003 -0500, Hastings, David wrote:
I think with Hunter coming in you can say good bye to Grant Long and the
like.

Except for one thought - we need to fill out the roster with some financial corners cut and I'll bet he's still willing to play for the minimum to help turn these guys into pros. Long's a smart veteran who could teach them more than a few things in practice, unlike anyone else on the Cs roster. The one I think might be gone is Walter, who had a good enough season last year that I think he WILL get some FA offers this time, and likely for more than the Cs can offer. My heart won't be broken by that, but I would be sorrier to see him go than at any other time in his years with the Cs.
Kim