West...a good trading partner

> >Because we're dealing with West there very well may be a rat somewhere.
> >Unless............he's getting (got) dementia who knows . There's probably
> >mulligan in the deal somewhere.

Yeah that's right West..
the same genius who traded Battie for that white stiff on the Knicks..
Recently he followed that move with a trade that landed him Mike Miller for Gooden.
LOL. What a joke..

Guy spent some money on Shaq and got lucky with Kobe and now he is a genius?
I think not. I say we make MORE trades with West. <g>

Pete