From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Way Of The Ray
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 12:06 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: C's Possible Trades from CF

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider: The Bulls were talking about a deal that would
send them Jay Williams, Marcus Fizer and Eddie Robinson. They would've
done that. They've tried to pry away Antonio Davis and the No. 4 pick
from Toronto. I think they'd do that. Some sort of combination of Al
Harrington, Jamaal Tinsley and Austin Croshere from Indiana also might
do the trick.