Walker Not Enough For Number 4; Dr. Jack Talks Son-In-Law

>From Ken Bikoff, Basketball News via ESPN Chat:

Greg, Boston : PLEASE ANSWER ...is Antoine and the number 16 or 20th
pick to the raptors for antonio davis and the raptors 4th pick a good
deal for both sides...and if the c's dont deal antoine who do you see
them drafting with the 16th and 20th pick on thursday? PLEASE ANSWER
thanks

Ken Bikoff: There has been a lot of talk about Sofoklis Schortsanitis at
the 20, but the 16 pick will come down to who is the best available
player. As for the trade rumor, Walker and one of the picks won't be
enough to get the 4th pick because the Raptors really feel they need to
get either an impact point guard or someone tough for the interior.
Walker can't replace that, and there are no guarantees for that kind of
production so late in the draft.

And Dr. Jack, Jimbo's father-in-Law says:

Reggie (LA): From the Boston Globe: ''[I want players who show] mental
and physical toughness, guys that can play defense and shoot the
three,'' said O'Brien. Why is your son-in-law so obsessed with the
3-point shot?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: Jim thinks, like many NBA coaches, that the 3-point
shot is a great weapon to have at your disposal. He used it more than he
wanted the past couple of years and had good results with it...not an
obsession, just a viable tactic.

Alex (Baltimore, MD): Whats up Doc? Can you please tell all of us
Celtics fans this. Are they going to trade Walker?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: The Cs should be willing to trade anyone but Pierce.
They need to upgrade their talent pool. 'Toine is a chip they can
use...but I wouldn't deal him unless they get a couple of good players
in return.

Rob, Orlando: Wouldn't a Wallace and Mighty Mouse for Walker and any cap
filler make sense for both teams? Portland would get "good" people, the
C's would get some talent for Jim O'Brien to coach

Dr. Jack Ramsay: I'd jump at it...but I don't think Portland will make
that offer.

(Dr. Jack also mentioned that the Bulls were looking to trade Jalen
Rose.
Hmmm, what about Walker and 20 (and/or 16) for Rose and 7?)