RE: #56 & latest news

This could be why they were looking at Walton, Derrick Zimmerman, Troy Bell,
Kendrick Perkins, Travis Hansen, but I expect most to go before this

It appears Toronto may have passed on NY's Sprewell offer and they are now
shopping him and the #9 for the #5 pick in a package.

Rumors in the last few days have supposedly had Sacramento offer Bibby and
Dallas offer Nash in packages for Jason Kidd.

I have seen some mocks with Banks moving up in the top 14 and Ridnour
slipping in the 20's.

If we don't move up I could live with us coming out of this draft with two
of:

Sweetney, West, Banks, Ridnour,Pavlovic, Hayes,Beasley

A great article on sleepers. I would love to see Sweetney drop to us at 16.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/d03/story?id=1572304

This mock has some interesting comments

http://www.ownthedraft.com/2003_first_round_mock_11.htm

Jay Williams career over? Wouldn't it have been the C's luck to trade for
him then have this happen!

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/24/sports/basketball/24williams.html?ex=10570
32000&en=4d1a3e70ba0dc795&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE

John