Re: [Celtics' Stuff "...misinformation on the Internet...."-Globe

Does this sound like the proper GM/President - coach relationship? Seems like
there is plenty of disagreement, enough to wonder why Ainge would have
rehired him. Stupid Obie continues to be bull-headed....

DJessen33

<< 'It will be my decision who we draft, but we certainly talk,'' said
 Ainge. ''We will prepare all the scenarios, but it's not easy to say
 we're definitely drafting for three or four years down the road or
 we're drafting right now. But Jim understands all those scenarios. He's
 a very, very smart man and we see things a lot the same way. He may not
 be thrilled with who I draft, but he'll certainly understand why I do
 what I do.''