I don't think the #56 pick is worth much, although a body is a body and may become a bencher; but it's three picks from the bottom--might as well wait for free agency.  I like Ronald Dupree, 6' 7'' wing from LSU, good scorer, great leaper/rebounder.  Or, the better idea, already suggested, to trade them both for an earlier second pick.

My brain was comparing Songaila to Cook as I awoke.  Cook has the better shot, another inch, and more hops.  Yet Sonaila has a better inside game and more willingness to get after defense and rebounds.  I think they will be about equal in their output, given a chance.  Songaila was slated in the mid-20s last year as Cook is this year.  Given the chance at Cook, I'd rather David West.  But talent is often in the eye of the beholder; I still haven't figured out this whole Haile Berry thing.  Cheers, Gene