Revised mock draft & rumors

This seems like a feasible draft sequence

http://www.hoopshype.com/draft.htm

Some good rumors. Who knows how may of these are PR or misinformation from
the teams themselves. Things like Sweetney had a terrible workout for the
Sonics. Why would you release such info? Smells like smoke to me.  A few
articles have J. Williams injuries being pretty extensive.

http://www.hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

I heard one analyst say Hayes and Lampe are the two most underrated players
in this draft.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]