Post-workout interviews

The Cs site has mini 'interviews' with the guys they've had in for workouts if anyone's interested. If someone has already posted these, sorry about the duplication - I missed them. Obviously there's a limit to how earth shaking they'll be, and they asked everyone the same questions, but some of the answers may offer some comfort about what the Cs are up to (or not)...
I'm giving links rather than the interviews because this would be a lot of redundant text to post. If someone really wants to see them posted, yell
James Lang, from Shaw High School (AL.) and North Dakota's Jerome Beasley
http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/03DraftWorkouts_June19.html
Travis Hansen of BYU, Josh Howard of Wake Forest and Xavier's David West http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/03DraftWorkouts_June16.html
Illinois' Brian Cook, Kendrick Perkins out of Ozen High School (TX), Mississippi State's Derrick Zimmerman and Szymon Szewczyk from Poland http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/03DraftWorkouts_June12.html
Arizona's Luke Walton, Kentucky's Marquis Estill and Justin Rowe of Maine http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/03DraftWorkouts_June11.html