Re: re Garnett

< ... in a big game, I'll take Sam Cassell or even Antoine.  Like David
Robinson, Garnett has never been able to translate his unearthly
abilities into winning, or even for that matter competing at the
highest level. > -Josh

< ...he's a deluxe model complimentary player, and doesn't have the
moxie to be the man. > -Josh

It would make me feel a lot better if I thought you were joking,
Josh.

Who else does Minn. have - Szczerbiak?  Still they won 51 games.
I would have had a tough time choosing between Garnett and Duncan
for MVP.

Egg