random

I'm not impressed when Inside Hoops repeats its mock with the Celts choosing both Barbosa and Banks.  Are we stupid?  (Again?)

I take it that if Ainge goes to France, with only 4 days to go, that no blockbuster trade is in the works.

I'm confident that a "lottery pick" will slide--Hayes, Sweetney, Ridenour?  To me, Hayes is the best bet.

I still can't come up with two that I absolutely lust after.  So, Pavlovic, Collison, Banks, Hayes, my short list of acceptable possibilities for now.  Tick, tick.  Cheers, Gene