Re: Discussing The Merits Of The Bosh Deal or Good Riddance To Th e Anti-Christ

I love the trade for Davis and the no.4 but I don't like the fact that we are
now seeing them add our no. 20 pick to the mix. I don't think it will be
necessary.

If I am Toronto, I prefer Twan to Wallace or LaFrentz. You can make the
argument that Wallace is the better player, the bigger player. But how will he
react in Toronto with the loss of wages due to the Canadian dollar? You would have
to wonder how he would mix with the rest of the players. And then he has a
one year contract. I would think they would be concerned that he would leave
after one year and come back to the States. Two other things are that Toronto
would have to include another 5 million in contracts which may be a good thing if
they are trying to dump contracts. Also, I wonder if Portland is including
their 23 pick with their supposed promise to select Outlaw.

Twan has the perfect contract for Toronto. At two years, he is there long
enough to get value out of him but still enough time to trade him if he doesn't
work out. He could provide the leadership that Toronto needs to badly with
Carter not apparently having that skill. He is much more "team" friendly than
Wallace.

LaFrentz has a huge contract and I think everyone found out how overrated and
overpaid LaFrentz is during the playoffs. No contest there.

If I am Danny, I hold out and just offer Twan and keep the 20 pick in my
pocket....

DJessen33