Re: antoine trade rumor

The first thing that came to my mind was that someone--no idea who--might
be packaging a lot of money to Boston to offset the Baker contract.  Before
people line up to tell me how many ways I'm wrong, I freely admit I never
did get the hang of all the monetary considerations in trades nowdays.  I
miss the times when team A and team B simply traded players.  Math makes my
head hurt.

But more to the point, I am disinclined to think that Walker is on the
table to begin with.  His personality is such that if something like this
was going on, he'd have made SOME kind of public comment by now.  Plus,
Coach O'Brien has always been solidly behind Walker, reminding everyone in
earshot that the barrage of threes was O'Brien's idea, not Walker's.  I
just think New York wouldn't be a good fit for Walker--and vice versa.  If
he went ANYWHERE--and I frankly doubt this--it would be Chicago.