Re: The 5 year plan

That's the spirit. Go get them Tiger.
Let's raise a glass to Danny Boy in hopes of a new exciting Celtic team.
God, it's great feeling hopeful about the next season. It's really the best time of the year:)
Let's face it though, Ol dannyboy is gonna have to pull a lot more than a rabbit out of his ass to get rid of Baker. I guess it's kind of a game though.
It's not his fault Vin is pouring Merlot into a golden chalice on Beantown's $. If he gets rid of him for two tooth picks and a frying pan, who cares? He'll be gone and the episode will be in the past.
And please don't believe what they say about Utah. I've gotten plenty a wasted in that town called Salt Lake. That's just a trick to keep the loser Vegas trash away anyhow.
"Uh, we don't have any booze here, you'll have to go to Denver if you want to be happy." Ha!
I hope the C's trade one of these picks to make something happen. The chance of moving Battie doesn't scare me. I just can't figure out why anyone would give up anyone talented for him?