Banks/Pavlov etc.

Like Gene, I'll be disappointed if Boston comes out of
this draft only with two wing players, especially
considering that there will be some decent big men
left when Boston drafts. Is Pavlovic really such a
hawkeye, ready-right-now, can't-miss that he's worth
bypassing Collison/West/Cook? Those guys can shoot too
but also can take it inside.

As for Zarko Carpetbagga, what does he do that the
aforementioned trio doesn't? Reading the guy's
profile, he sounds EXACTLY like somebody who's already
on our roster: Bruno. Do we need another 6'11 guy to
shoot from the perimeter? Hell, I'd rather take
Pauchulia or even Planicic. This smells just like a
Wallace draft.