Bremer

I think we have let the late season shooting percentage of Bremer cloud our vision of what he is--a good, tough young guard.  He plays very good defense, is utterly calm and collected, has a good shot, and could play with another pg on the court--altho' a bit short for that.  Still, he was largely misused and still showed some good stuff.  I'm still for getting a complete floor general, but Bremer is not our weakest link out there.  He could very well show great improvement coming into his second year.  And, if all else fails, he's not a bad point, just inexperienced and poorly utilized.  Plus, he has something to prove.  Gene