two guards

That's my concern:  we may take two guards in the draft.  It's so widely assumed that Banks will be one of them that I can't avoid the probability.  And, if we don't take him until #20, the best idea, then we may steal Hayes or choose Pavlovic at #16.  And, while we need a big man so badly--Battie is oft injured, Baker, too, Walker is oft doing something else, Songaila won't get a chance, Sundov (now there's our hope!)--well, we need a solid PF at sometime.  Still, silver lining Gene here, we could have a better shot at getting two starters by taking guards than anything else.

My choices:  Collison and Pavlovic or Hayes.  (Trade something for Troy Bell and sign Blake).  Cheers,  Gene