beware of one-series wonders...

- - I don't know about you, but I think I'd prefer Speedy Claxton
over Marcus Banks, as he's shown us when healthy, he can perform
well at the highest level of competition

Maybe you have seen a lot more of Speedy Claxton than I have, but I was impressed with his performance in the finals--- just as I was with the playoff break-through performances of Mike Bibby and Autsin Croshere in years past. Those guys lit a fire under their stock, earned big paychecks and then quickly lost the hype. Hopefully there is a lesson to be learned here- don't get too excited over one great series. Make them prove it over a season or two before selling the farm to get them.
I think this is an important lesson to keep in mind, just like how we learned not to secretly promise draft picks to players no one else is going to take anyway with Kedrick Brown. Aren't you glad we'll never make that mistake again? :-)

Nathan A.