Re: random (if not deep) thoughts

>>>I'd love to get a late 1st rounder, early second and grab James Lang. MAN
-- did anyone see the video from the Heat site that someone sent to the list
the other day? This kid looks like a more fit Eddy Curry.>>

  According to ESPN Insider, which this time used the NBA's official report,
Lang weighed in at 21.4% body fat, second only to Chris Marcus at 23.1%.
I can't see that fitting into the C's plans for getting quicker and more
athletic.

It's the age old conundrum-quicker or stronger?

Since O'Neil is definitely on the way down I think teams have stopped looking
for the next Shaq (there is none) and have started looking for the next
Duncan.

TAM