McCarty Threatens The C's - Knowing What 6/17

- From Bostonsportsmedia.com:
On 1510, Eddie had Walter McCarty saying that felt he took a hometown
discount last year to remain with the Celtics and does not want to do
that again. Adios, Walter.

- I don't know about you, but I think I'd prefer Speedy Claxton
over Marcus Banks, as he's shown us when healthy, he can perform
well at the highest level of competition, but my resistance to
Banks is slightly softening.

- Monday's Celtics Workouts:
http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/03DraftWorkouts_June16.html

- Wizard's draft status has cleared up. They are looking for
a point guard according to the Washington times. So, Hinrich,
Ridnour or Gaines is likely to go here.

- So the PG draft status looks like:

Ford = Toronto or Milwaukee
Hinrich = Milwaukee or Washington
Ridnour and Gaines = Washington or GS or Orlando
Banks = Orlando or Boston

Seattle may take a big guard like Pavlovic, Hayes, Pietrus, etc.
and team them in the backcourt with Allen. Barbosa seems like
he's dropping.
Ray