Josh's talk with Wallace, etc.

Josh, thanks for the info.

I've gone on record saying I'm not a big Collison fan. Is he that much
better than Michael Bradley, who was positively dominant as a senior at
Villanova? And Bradley was a little bigger. Collison was in a great system
for him-he ran the floor hard and beat a lot of big men in transition. He
wouldn't have that advantage with the Celtics. Who does he defend? He's a
power forward. Where does he get his minutes? And I don't see a lot of great
low post play there. I just think he's destined to be average. I will say
that strength tests are as important as any of those workout measures,
especially for interior players. There is a certain minimum amount of
strength needed to play effectively in the post. The positive thing is that
strength can be added at any time.

Banks, Pavlovic we know about. Would they choose Collison over Pavlovic? Of
course, if Collison gets to 16, it's probably because Pavlovic went earlier.
Who knows? As Ray's post illustrated, the action in that 10-20 range is hard
to gauge. There are a lot of names we've seen tossed around as lottery
picks, but not enough lottery picks to go around. And Ray has Hinrich
outside the top nine, which runs counter to everything we've read up to now.
The Celtics are going to be surprised at someone being around at 16. The
question is, have they made any promises that would preclude them from
taking a slider at 16? There continue to be rumors that the Banks promise
isn't at 20, but at 16.

As for the Toine stuff... I read that about Antoine saying Baker is a PF...
So? I can't believe there are still fans who believe Baker will ever come
back and be anything more than a spot contributor. Jim O'Brien is going to
change his entire way of thinking about Antoine and this roster to make room
for Vin Baker? Please. Forget Vin Baker and forget Antoine moving to SF.

As for his threatening the team... If that's true, then he's just punching
his own ticket out of town. Ainge isn't blinded by the guy.

Mark