Re: C's notes from David Aldridge chat

He's wrong on number 2 - the number of years it counts depends upon the remaining years on the original contract being bought out, not the terms of the buyout. He's right that they can elect to actually pay him the money over a longer term, but not about how long it counts against the cap http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm#57