PS

Having said I'd rather take two solid, unspectacular
picks than anybody too speculative, I'd also be happy
if the Cs decided to trade into the top 8 for a shot
at somebody like Lampwick, Wade or even Hinrich. One
of the trio of Kaman, Sweetney and Bosh looks likely
for a tumble, IMO.

Alternatively, if the C's drop down from 16, I think
they'll be able to get some decent help in the late
first or early second rounds: guys like Brian Cook,
Troy Bell, Josh Howard, Dahntay Jones or Jameer
Nelson.

I sort of wonder why they're working out the likes of
Matt Bonner and the 6'7 power forward from Ohio.
Surely those guys are second rounders at best.