Re: Here's What We Know Thus - 2

Pure PGs In The Draft And Their Relationship To The Celtics

TJ Ford - Trade up involved
Luke Ridnour - Trade Up
Kurt Hinrich - Trade Up
Jameer Nelson - Make promise; Trade Down in the range of 25 - 35.
Kristaps Valters - Lithaunian with promise; mid second trade down.
Steve Blake - Sign as undrafted free agent.
Hollis Price - Undrafted free agent
Ray

  I'm surprised you list Hollis Price as a pure point guard.
  He's not.
  Hollis is one of those hard working, nice guys that everyone loves to root
for, but he is not a point guard.
  He's one of those guys that always seems to make the big play, whether it's
a clutch shot or a steal or snatching a rebound he has no right to come away
with.
We all love those guys.  But because of his size, his weight (lack of), and
his shooting guard instincts, I have a hard time believing he'll make it in the
NBA.
I honestly hope I'm wrong.  He's a great kid.

TAM