Here's What We Know Thus - 3

Endorsements

- I endorse the Celtics trading up for Lampe. They need someone
between 6-10 and 7-2 who can have an impact.

- I endorse the Celtics trading down for Jameer Nelson,
who I think will be a fine NBA PG and the purest point available
to the Celtics without a trade. But why draft him at 20, when you
can deal down, still get him, and pick up something else?

- I endorse the Celtics taking some such combinatins of
Pavlovic, Kryapa, Delfino, Badiane, Pachulia, and Sweetney,
perhaps Kaman if he gets by the Knicks, even Barbosa,
if they're willing to wait three years at 16 and 20.
Ray