Take the sliders?

If Andy Katz and Chad Ford's mock draft are pretty accurate come draft
day, then maybe the C's should take the American players who are sliding
because of all the international hype?

Apparently Collison will be there at 16.  Even if Pavlovic is going to
be as good as Turkoglu or Ginobili as a rookie, I still wouldn't pass on
Antoine's possible successor.  Look at how the post threat on the
Lakers/Spurs opens their shooters up.  (We shouldn't have passed on Zac
Randolph in 01!).  I can't believe how Collison's dropping after
Kansas's TV exposure and his efficient play.  Would jump for joy if we
snagged him.

That means at 20 Pavlovic would be gone to Utah, and Jarvis Hayes would
be there at 20.  Why not take this lottery level SF instead of a UNLV pg
who wasn't commanding attention during the season (UNLV gets TV
coverage, so if he was going to be an NBA standout, people would've
noticed).

It would be smart to go with the sure bets: Collison and Hayes.