Smith/Bulls etc.

Further discounting the "Smith as voice of the Bulls" is the fact that he
wrote 'The Jordan Rules," which, IIRC, pretty much documented Jordan's control of
the team after its first championship or so.  And it wasn't a very flattering
portraint of Mr. J.  We do tend to elevate our sports "heroes" a bit.  Jordan
is a superb player, but maybe not a good executive.  Ask Mr. Russell and Mr.
Cousy if success on the court translates into success off it.