Re: Sam Smith has a different take on Podkolzine and Lampe

You certainly have the right to your opinion and things may have changed
since Krause left. However, I have mentioned this a couple of times over the last
few years and it also has mentioned in pay-for-print by at one person in the
past. A person might wonder why the Bulls would want another young player and a
center at that with a budding Ed Curry. My view is that they want Pavel to
slip to their position so they could make a trade. Just IMO...

DJessen3