Re: [Celtics' Stuff here's What We Know Thus - I

True. However, if you trade up, you got someone targeted. We have talked
Chicago before which puts you in a range of Ford, Kaman and Lampe. I don't think
it is going to happen for draft picks (an EWill trade). There seems to be a
general parity after the top 4 picks that you don't seem to gain that much to
move up. Look at last years draft. Williams and Dunleavy were sure things in that
draft. Look at the rest of the top 20. There isn't a player until you get to
Jacobson. It is a crap shoot. I would rather take two chances rather than one.

I think EWill will get traded for a down value player like D Miles, Fizer or
something like that without draft picks being involved....

DJessen33

<< Hasta La Vista Eric Williams. You are so gone. Smart
 move by Ainge not to extend his contract, and thus keep
 his trade value intact. So, when does Williams bite
 the bullet?

 With all the talk about the 16th and 20th
 draft picks and the possibility of trading down,
 let's not quickly dismiss the option of trading up,
 which Bullpet (doing a fine job this offseason as an
 antidote to Shira's all-around smoochiness) mentioned
 as a possibility involving draft picks and players
 (with the strong likelihood that one of those players
 would be E. Williams).

 Ray >>