Re: Re:Sporting News Dish

< Hmm, nice try Chris.  An expiring Kenny contract is a gain of immense
proportions when compared with the Vinny contract you've saddled the
team with.   Spray all the perfume on it you want, but Vinny and the 2001
draft are your legacy. > - DHome

Couldn't agree more, but here is Wallace's everlasting spin as he applies
for gainful employment elsewhere.

    ''As far as what's gone on here, I'm not that concerned about
    putting any spin on anything. The only spin I know is that since
    Rick Pitino left we've won 49 and 44 games, and were in the
    final four with the 21st highest payroll last year and one of
    eight teams still playing with roughly the 16th highest payroll.''
    - Wallace

    ''I'll just say this,'' Wallace added. ''If that makes it a poor job
    that was performed, then there's a hell of a lot of other teams
    in the league that come in behind us.''  - Wallace

All that success after only 42 lottery picks and $10 mill over the cap
during his tenure.  Amazing.

Egg