Re: Sporting News Dish

>>All that success after only 42 lottery picks and $10 mill over the cap
during his tenure.  Amazing.

>>Egg

  Not to mention that by Wallaces own admission we moved up five places in
payroll while moving down two places in the Eastern Conference. Yet, everything
is just hunky-dory.  Nothing to complain about there.
Geezzz.
It was also a very nice touch to pull out the old "Pitino" reference.
Ricky may be forever the eminent incompetent by whom all other incompetents
are measured, especially in Boston.

            ''As far as what's gone on here, I'm not that concerned about
        putting any spin on anything. The only spin I know is that since
         Rick Pitino left we've won 49 and 44 games, and were in the
         final four with the 21st highest payroll last year and one of
         eight teams still playing with roughly the 16th highest payroll.''
        - Wallace

TAM