Re: Thread from RealGM on Marcus Banks

--- You wrote:
And, mightn't I remind you, Kestas, that this isn't exactly your father's
UNLV.  This college has cleaned up its act and become a scholastic
institution to be reckoned with.   All prospective students must now
show a combined college board score of at least 830 to even be
considered for admission.
--- end of quote ---

Oh wow, I thought 800 was the maximum score you could get per part. Oh wait,
you said combined, didn't you...

--- You wrote:
Furthermore, to assuage your trepidation at the prospect of us drafting
this year$E2i$DDs 13th ranked and 11th shortest PG at #20,  please keep in
mind that at least someone on the Celts, our own spunky little Pagliuca,
had the presence of mind to at least work out Banks in Area 51 and view
his assets first hand.
--- end of quote ---

Hmmm, I guess they don't have separate showers for owners and draft prospects
at Area 51...

Kestas