One more interesting note from Ainge in the Herald

Can't believe I forgot this, since it probably is the most significant:
Apparently two assistant coaches, Lester Connor and Dick Harter, may be
leaving. Connor may join the staff in Toronto if Kevin O'Neill gets that
job, and Harter may go to Indy if Isiah shakes up his staff. Ainge said that
since they haven't signed contracts, they have options.

We've debated for two years how much of the Celts' turnaround was Obie and
how much was Harter. I happen to be in the Harter camp, although you at
least have to give Obie credit for hiring Harter. I think we'd find out,
because this team's margin for error defensively is very small, and losing
Harter almost certainly would cause some slippage.

Mark