A Special Day This Weekend

This weekend, it is Mrs. Celtics Beagle's birthday.  While I understand
there are many of you out there with spouses that do not announce their
birthdays like this, I think it's warranted here, because without her,
there would be no CBW.

Since I've been sick, she has shouldered the financial burden here at the
doghouse (also known to my bunny-collecting better half as "the bunny
hutch") and had to do most of the stuff that keeps things running.  Despite
enduring levels of stress that would make her an NBA coaching candidate,
she has handled all the usual and unusual problems with grace and a smile.

To top it all off, she made it possible to start the CBW, on what was
supposed to be HER website.  When the ISP had some issues, she arranged a
new home for the CBW, where it now happily resides.   So, anyone who
enjoyed the CBW this season has her to thank.  I wouldn't have been able to
get it going otherwise.  She also made the finances work--somehow--for us
to have the NBA League Pass this past season.  That made me one happy
beagle, even though it frazzled her nerves even more.  (OK, she said it
would be less annoying than me not getting to see the Celtics at all.)

She also was willing to listen to my endless ranting and raving about the
Celtics, even picking up a couple of books to learn what the heck I was
yelling about--she's the reason for a new section on the CBW for the
upcoming season--and even got familiar enough to nickname Tommy Heinsohn
"Johnny Most, Jr." :>)

Since things are tight--and I'm not able to actually go out and shop for a
gift anyway--I've decided to give her the best present I can for putting up
with the funny-looking kid with the big nose.

Please go to the CBW, and click on her link.  And if you would, wish her a
happy birthday.

And to you, most Cool Bunny, Happy Birthday, and thank you. :>)

(P.S.--the new section I referred to is still in formative stages.  I KNOW
there's some spelling errors, I'm still working out the
formatting.  Everything will be proofread before I'm done.)

Thank you,

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle