-PP - swing
-Jefferson - swing (draft at 10)
-AW - PF
-Troy Murphy - 6'10" Irish Catholic who averaged 12
rpg last year and can nail the NBA 3--was there ever a
better center made for O'Brien's offense? (draft at
11)

2.  Surprised no one is talking about Chris Thomas at
#16 or #20.  I'll preface this with the warning that
I'm extremely biased (ND grad, huge fan of CT).  That
being said, Ainge said he wanted tempo guys,
playmakers.  O'Brien obviously wants a PG that can
nail the 3.  At worst he's Damon Stoudamire.  At best,
Bibby.  I know he's "6' nothing, a hundred and
nothing", and led the Big East in turnovers but the
kid has true point guard vision like Isaiah did and
you won't be able to teach that to Raines just like
you couldn't teach it to JJ or Forte.  He can fly.  He
excels at running the break and distributing and can
nail the 25 footer effortlessly.  He's just scratching
the surface of his potential and, mark my words, will
have a better career than TJ Ford because when it
comes right down to it, you have to put the ball in
the hole.  CT can.  TJ can't.

3.  Surprised no one's more excited about the
possibility we could get XU David West.  Looks like
Brian Grant with more offense to me.

Any thoughts?

Goggin in Ohio