Re: Why not show up?

Chest thumping. Same with the NFL combine and guys insisting on private workouts instead. Showing up says you're a wannabe also ran desperately trying to impress. Not showing up says you're in control and in demand and too good to need to go through that. Not saying I agree with this, just that that I believe it's the increasing perception...