Re: Ainge plans Baker's recipe for success

--- You wrote:
> How casual of our ''sincere''  Danny to finally visit Vin after the draft.
> Wouldn't you think that Ainge's upcoming drafting/trading strategy might
> at least be a teeny bit dependent on whether or not he will be able to
> count on Baker as a factor this coming season?
--- end of quote ---

No. They must draft as if all we had to show for the Baker/Kenny trade is
Baker's contract, which is pretty much the case. If a miracle does happen and
Baker rises from the dead, than that's a very unexpected bonus.  But  if DA's
counting on Baker in any shape or form, he's delusional. Besides, it's not like
our frontcourt is so crowded with quality bigs, we wouldn't know what to do
with another PF/C type.
Kestas