Re: Ainge plans Baker's recipe for success

     Sheesh, Egg, cut the guy a break.  He has been on the job about two
weeks; he lives in Phoenix.  He has to organize his family for a cross-country
move, and that's the family he quit coaching to spend time with.  He has to meet
with team execs and schmooze the owners (and it's a group of owners, who
probably require individual schmoozing); he has to review draft prospects.  Plus he
probably has a laundry list of below-the radar type things he has to handle,
like getting office furniture, front-office personnel and other mundane tasks.
 Sure, he'll go see Baker, but don't you think he has information coming to
him about poor ol' Vinny?  And maybe, just maybe, there is reason to leave
Vinny alone for the time being.  Putting him under the spotlight too early could
be counterproductive.  Maybe that's why the Shaw league idea got 86'd.
     I also was struck by Bulpett's comment about hostile fans.  I think that
when Baker comes back (if he does) he will be greeted with tremendous
enthusiasm by the fans at first - I think folks want to admire someone who falls and
gets back up.
 - Doug