Re: '01 draft revisited and O'Brien's culpability

In a message dated 6/1/2003 10:08:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
damekmo@teleport.com writes:

> It's all good with Danny. So please...all my little
> daffodils should be in bloom now. It's springtime for us Celtic fans.

1997:  It's all good with Pitino.  So please ... all my little daffodils
should be in bloom now.  It's springtime for us Celtics fans.

2000:  It's all good with Obie.  So please ... all my little daffodils should
be in bloom now.  It's springtime for us Celtics fans.