Re: PScottman

>>My reply was posted on BOTH the Yahoo board and this one - since the AOL
board of old is gone I really can't post it there can I?>>

First, lets keep this on this board since I no longer post on the other, but
then you knew that, and can't defend myself on that board against the potshots
I'm already taking over there.
BTW, you might want to inform them Iowa is cornfields.  Kansas is wheat.  If
you're going to use the same tired old stereotypes you might as well get them
right.

>>And if you want to take Chroads and Jhoksr1 word over mine go for it -
that's your right. I just got sick and tired of being labeled a "Kansas hater"
by
the KU Mafia so I qualified my statement. If you want to take such matters
personally - that's your perogative, but you're making a mountain out of a
molehill.>>

  A mountain out of molehill?  I don't suppose if you were accused of doing
something you never did you would think it were a molehill.

>>If you're personally hurt because I lashed out at the KU Mafia - sorry. I
didn't label you as part of the KU Mafia, but if you want to include yourself
that's your choice. They lashed out first and I just replied>>

You included me when you accused me of doing the same thing you're accusing
this mythical KU Mafia of doing.  And no, I'm not hurt, I'm angry because you
outright lied about me on one board thinking I wouldn't read it and then lied
about two other people here knowing they wouldn't read it.

There is no KU Mafia on here or on Yahoo.  I'm the only KU fan on this board.

There are no KU fans on Yahoo since I left over a year ago.
Chroads is not a KU fan. He has absolutely nothing to do with Kansas so I
really don't understand why you think he is part of some KU Mafia.  He's a St.
Bonaventure
fan and lives on the West coast.
Yes, I agree, he is a big reason why the old quasi AOL board
disintegrated...right along with Lance.  Opposite sides of the same coin and
both too stubborn
and egotistical to even recognize it.
But Chroads also doesn't post on either Yahoo or on here and never has.
Jhoks tells me he posts on only one Celtics board AOL.  He has no reason to
lie to me.  He knew that I was going to reply to your accusations and he
wouldn't have hung me out to dry.  He is just as dumbfounded about why you
would lie
about him as I am about why you would lie about me.
So that leaves this KU Mafia down to one person between the two boards.  Me.
And I'm not supposed to be offended?

It comes down to this.
Did you or did you not write this:

"It's funny, Tammo calls me "biased" on the subject of Collison and
Hinrich."
Even though I never said, hinted at or even thought anything of the sort?

Did you or did you not then turn around and say this:

"Stems from an altercation with (I think now former) posters Jhoksr1 and
Chroads13 who indicated I had an "Anti-Kansas" bias because I supposedly hated
Paul Pierce and didn't want to draft Hinrich in particular and Collison didn't
really "wow" me"

Almost the exact same words, even though there is no record of any such
altercation, neither poster even posts on this board or Yahoo, never has, and
both
posters swear to me it never happened?
Why should I believe them over you?  Well, could it be because I knew you had
already lied about me saying the same thing?  I think lawyers call that a
pattern of behavior.

If someone did say you were biased against KU in regard to this draft it
wasn't Jhoks, or Chroads and it certainly wasn't me.
It also wasn't on this board or on Celticsstuff. And it wasn't on AOL under
PScottman.
You don't think I checked out the archives on all three boards to make sure I
didn't just miss something before I posted my reply?  Of course I did. I
spent a hell of a lot of time going through the last three months on all three
boards.  I don't go around calling people liars easily.
There is nothing even resembling what you have written.

>>the very REASON I quantified my statement to Rob in the first place was
because I had past experience of my opinion being called "wrong" (and worse)
and
that I was in your own words "Against KU?  Against Paul?" according to said
"KU mafia" because I deigned say negative things about ANY KU player.>>

See, there you go again.  Those were your words I lifted from your post and
inserted in mine to make a point.
You left out the "heck if I know".  I don't know what your problem is.  I've
never accused you of being biased. Never.
We've all had opinions called wrong and worse.  Happens every day.  Most
people don't jump to off the wall conclusions and make false accusations
against
people because of it.
Why don't you do me a favor and produce this altercation about this draft
that you keep talking about.  Or maybe you could produce the post in which I
accuse you of being biased against KU?
If you do I will apologize.
Until you do this conversation is over.

TAM