Kedrick..ankle still an issue.

> OK 3's are a start, what about the rest of his talent? Maybe this is the
> start of something big. Didn't he have a bad ankle early last season?
>
> DanF

Ankle is still an issue..

Josh O writes on this list doesn't he? Anyway he wrote in one of his articles
that Papile credited Kedrick's improved play with his ankle being "almost
healed"..
He also indicated that its still a problem and was getting sore near the end
of the summer league. So its a good thing we got Jones.

I was looking for the link, but I couldn't find it. Good article..though he
attacks Kenny. :(

Personally, I think his ankle is probably the source of a great amount of his
troubles. It limits your practice time, and makes it hard to really simulate
game conditions in practice.

Its a common mistake in my estimation that everyone thinks of Kedrick as an
athlete and nothing else. He has some honest to god basketball skills. That
being said unless he learns to shoot, and stay healthy his career will be short.

Pete