--- You wrote:
However, I don't recall any of the following day replays being blacked out.
Maybe that's Stern's next step in controlling all our TV's and squeezing
every penny he can from NBA fans.
--- end of quote ---

Yeah, how soon before NBATV is a stand-alone premium subscription channel and
ALL games, except a few Lebron & Laker specials to attract the casual fan, are
on NBATV, available only via a proprietary  satellite system called SternTV?
Kestas