>>For one who had the sports pack for the first few months of the season last
year when I signed up for Directv, I will say that from what I could tell,
you can see all of the Celtic games on replay. And actually that goes for
all of the other sports as well, it may be blacked out for subscribtions
live, but the late showing or the game in the middle of the day is not.
Shhh..don't tell directv.>>

  Don, I also have both League Pass and the sports package and some of the
late night replays (1AM CST) were blacked out for me this last year, the first
time since I've had my Direct TV.
However, I don't recall any of the following day replays being blacked out.
Maybe that's Stern's next step in controlling all our TV's and squeezing
every penny he can from NBA fans.

Snoopy, if you want to try to watch the games vs replay instead of paying for
the package, from my experience the late night replays are usually weekend
games (Friday night, Saturday night, usually not Sunday).
I'd take a look at the schedule and decide from there whether missing a few
of these games would be worth the savings to you.
Don't forget you would also be getting NBA TV giving you access to those
games too.
I personally wouldn't give up either my League Pass or my sports package and
I'm a notorious tight-wad.

TAM