--- Don Liles <donaldliles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For one who had the sports pack for the first few
> months of the season last
> year when I signed up for Directv, I will say that
> from what I could tell,
> you can see all of the Celtic games on replay. And
> actually that goes for
> all of the other sports as well, it may be blacked
> out for subscribtions
> live, but the late showing or the game in the middle
> of the day is not.
> Shhh..don't tell directv.

Don is right...at least for the first couple months of
last season...but as soon as NBATV (February 2003)
came on the scene, Directv started to become more anal
about blacking out the rebroadcast.  At that point, I
would say that a majority of the games were blacked
out during live and replayed broadcasts...the
exception being if the replay was scheduled for the
next afternoon...those, usually, were not blacked out.
 The upshot, however, of all this, is that all games,
in theory, are supposed to be blacked out and shown
only on the League Pass channels, NBA TV, ESPN, TNT,
and ABC...sometimes, however, they will forget or be
lazy and a replay will be shown....but those are few
and far between and to hinge the entire Celtic's
season on the chance that someone will forget to
blackout the games will be more frustrating than the
whole NBA TV problem.  So, bite the bullet, and get Directv.