For one who had the sports pack for the first few months of the season last
year when I signed up for Directv, I will say that from what I could tell,
you can see all of the Celtic games on replay. And actually that goes for
all of the other sports as well, it may be blacked out for subscribtions
live, but the late showing or the game in the middle of the day is not.
Shhh..don't tell directv.