Re: Jumaine/Another missing post

Sorry. It's been a week of mondays, and I've been kind of grouchy.

At 07:36 AM 7/30/03 -0400, Dan Forant wrote:

Snooper,

The word CENSORSHIP was used tongue in cheek. Sorry if you missed it and got
your tail up. Man, your growling today.

DanF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Snoopy the Celtics Beagle" <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:04 PM Subject: Re: Jumaine/Another missing post